The Other Side of the Ozone Depletion
- Stratospheric Effects of Energetic Particle Precipitation in
Gigantic Solar Storms Slash Ozone Levels
- Observations of Mesospheric Ozone Depletion during the
October 28, 2003 Solar Proton Event by OSIRIS If one solar storm
can destroy 75% of the ozone in Earth's middle atmosphere, is CFCs the only
possible explanation for the ozone hole?
- Scientist Add Years to Ozone Recovery The
reason why the ozone hole was largest in 2003 was because a massive solar
proton storm slammed into Earth in October 28, 2003. Ozone is currently being
regenerated through a natural process repairing some of the damage to the
Earth's upper atmosphere from this major solar storm.
- Huge 2004
Stratospheric Ozone Loss tied to Solar Storms, Arctic Winds
- Chemists Poke Holes in Ozone Theory: Reaction Data of Crucial Chloride Compounds Called into Question
- Ultraviolet Absorption Spectrum of Chlorine Peroxide,
- Record South Pole Ozone Hole Predicted
- Laughing Gas Knocks Out CO2 (another misguided attempt to attribute the ozone hole to non-natural causes)
- Another Day, Another Dollar - CFC's and the United Nations
- Galactic Cosmic Rays May Be Responsible For The Antarctic Ozone Hole
- Stubborn Antarctic Ozone Hole refuses to change
- Talking Points on the Environment #12
- ‘Ozone hole’ shenanigans were the warm-up act for ‘Global Warming’
- The "Ozone Layer" - what's going on?
- Ozone layer faces record loss over Arctic So we have been cutting CFC production since 1987, that is 24 years, and now the Arctic ozone hole is getting bigger. Give me a break! CFCs are not the cause.
- Cold Arctic winters becoming colder, resulting in large ozone hole (The cause/effect is reversed!)
- New paper claims ozone is most important driver of recent climate
- Climate sensitivity to the lower stratospheric ozone variations
- The ozone hole isn’t fixed. But that’s no worry
- Scientists Surprised: Ozone Layer Not Healing, Continues To Deplete Despite Montreal Protocol
- Is the Ozone Hole Really Mending?
- Cooling Sun May Partially Offset Climate Change by Humans